Resource Guide: Environmental Issues in Supply Management
- The Impact of Supply Management on Environmental Performance Outcomes. Lisa M. Ellram, Diane Mollenkopf, Kenneth J. Petersen and Wendy Tate. 18th Annual North American Research and Teaching Symposium on Purchasing and Supply Chain Management. March 2007.
- "True" and Profitable Sustainability Management: How Supply Management is Key to Fulfilling a Promise. A.T. Kearney and ISM™. March 2007.
- Socially Responsible Purchasing. Scot Case. Inside Supply Management®. January 2007, p. 8.
- Sourcing Green in the Supply Chain. John Yuva. Inside Supply Management®, January 2005, p. 28.
- The Bottomline on Buying Recycled. Jan Canterbury and Pamela Mathis. Inside Supply Management®, March 2004, p. 6.
- Cleaning Up the Supply Chain. Scot Case. Inside Supply Management®, April 2003, p. 6.
- Trends in Environmental Packaging. John Yuva and Ben Miyares. Inside Supply Management®, February 2003, p. 18.
- Purchasing's Role in Environmental Management: Cross-Functional Development of Grounded Theory. Craig R. Carter and Martin Dresner. The Journal of Supply Chain Management, Summer 2001, p. 12.
- ISO 14000: Assessing Its Perceived Impact on Corporate Performance. Frank Montabon, Steven A. Melnyk, Robert Sroufe, Roger J. Calantone. The Journal of Supply Chain Management, Spring 2000, p. 4.
- Green Purchasing Requirements. Scot Case. Purchasing Today®, September 2001, p. 22.
- The Benefits of Green Purchasing. Michael Fredette. Purchasing Today®, April 2001, p. 54.
- Environmental Supply Chain Management. Dr. Joseph R. Carter. C.P.M., and Dr. Ram Narasimhan. NAPM's 84th Annual International Conference Proceedings, 1999.
- The Green Supply Chain: Integrating Suppliers into Environmental Management Processes. Steve V. Walton, Robert B. Handfield, and Steven A. Melnyk. International Journal of Purchasing and Materials Management, Spring 1998, p. 2.
- Got Waste?. Wayne M. Johnson, C.P.M. and Ernest T. Lee, C.P.M. Purchasing Today®, September 1998, p. 46.
Articles From Other Sources:
Please log in to view the Articles From Other Sources.
Please log in to see third party products.
Please log in to view the Other Resources.