- The 21st-Century Ideal Supply Management Organizational Format for 2005. Peter E. O'Reilly. ISM's 90th Annual International Supply Management Conference Proceedings, May 2005.
- Creating Corporate Advantage through Purchasing: Toward a Contingency Model. Frank A. Rozemeijer, Argan Van Weele, & Mathieu Weggeman. Journal of Supply Chain Management®, Winter 2003, p. 4.
- Achieving World Class Purchasing Through Solving the Centralized vs. Decentralized Organizational Dilemma. Peter O'Reilly, C.P.M. 87th Annual International Supply Management Conference, May 2002.
- The Supply Organizational Structure Dilemma. P. Fraser Johnson and Michiel R. Leenders. Journal of Supply Chain Management®, Summer 2001, p. 4.
- Is Your Organization Changing to a Leveraged Pyramid? Joseph L. Cavinato and Virgina M. Tucker. Purchasing Today®, July 2000, p. 41.
- Adapting to Structural Change. Mary Siegfried Dozbaba. Purchasing Today®, May 2000, p. 50.
- Managing Changes to Organizational Structures. P. Fraser Johnson and Michiel R. Leenders. Purchasing Today®, February 2000, p. 72.
- Evolving Roles and Responsibilities of Purchasing Organizations. P. Fraser Johnson, Michiel R. Leenders, and Harold E. Fearon. International Journal of Purchasing and Materials Management, Winter 1998.
- Redesigning the Purchasing Process for Maximum Effectiveness. NAPM InfoEdge, March 1996.
- To Centralize or Not - The Pendulum Keeps Swinging. Martin J. Carrara. NAPM Insights, June 1995, p. 52.
Articles From Other Sources:
Please log in to view the Articles From Other Sources.
Back to Top