Resource Guide: Ethics in Purchasing
- Ethics: Establishing the Imaginary Line BEFORE You Cross It. Richard H. Skonier. ISM's 92nd Annual International Conference Proceedings, May 2007.
- Ethical Practices, Drivers & Barriers: Supply Professionals and Their Peers Weigh In. ISM Ethical Standards Committee. ISM Principles of Social Responsibility, 2006.
- Creating Ethical Alignment at All Levels: A Supply Management Essential. K.T. Connor. ISM's 90th Annual International Supply Management Conference Proceedings, May 2005.
- Social Responsibility and New Ethical Standards for Procurement. Peter R. Easley and Jeanette M. Rennie. ISM's 90th Annual International Supply Management Conference Proceedings, May 2005.
- Corporate Ethics: Taking the High Road. Jill Schildhouse. Inside Supply Management®, March 2005, p. 30.
- Ethical Thinking. By the ISM Ethical Standards Committee, Inside Supply Management®, May 2004, p. 6.
- Strengthen Your Supplier Relationships By Enhancing Ethical Conduct. Jean Brock. 2003 ISM Annual International Conference Proceedings, May 2003.
- The Value of Having Values. Dianna Wike, C.P.M., and Ted McCagg. Inside Supply Management®, April 2002, p. 10.
- Navigating the Ethics of E-Commerce. Julie S. Roberts. Purchasing Today®, December 2001, p. 28.
- Where Do You Draw the Line? Mark A. Crowder, C.P.M. Purchasing Today®, January 2001, p. 8.
- Know Your Ethics Matters. Jean E. Brock, C.P.M. Purchasing Today®, May 2000, p. 16.
- Ethics Issues Overseas. Craig R. Carter, Ph.D. Purchasing Today®, May 1998, p. 66.
- The Importance of Ethics Training and Development. Mary Lu Harding, C.P.M., CPIM, CIRM. NAPM InfoEdge, May 1997.
- Is Your Ethics Policy Effective? Victoria Damato, C.P.M. Purchasing Today®, March 1997, p. 6.
Articles From Other Sources:
Please log in to view the Articles From Other Sources.
- Ethics: A Behavioral Awareness Tool. Take a free ISM Knowledge Center web course on ethics at http://www.ism-knowledgecenter.ws
Use this course to practice ethical decision-making skills and test your response to situations and ethical dilemmas. This self-paced course was developed in concert with ISM's Ethical Standards Committee and will acquaint you with ISM's Principles and Standards of Ethical Supply Management Conduct with Accompanying Guidelines.
- World Class Supply Management, 7th Edition. David Burt, Donald Dobler, and Stephen Starling, McGraw-Hill Irwin. Available from ISM by calling 800/888-6276, extension 401.
The 23rd chapter covers "Ethical and Professional Standards."
Please log in to see third party products.
- ISM Principles for Social Responsibility
Please log in to view the Other Resources.