- There’s a Strategic Weapon in E-procurement Services. Geon-Ceol Shin and Man-Young Hyun, C.P.M. 91st Annual International Conference Proceedings, May 2006.
- Technology: Fine Servant, Fearful Master. John L. Ballentine, C.P.M. Inside Supply Management®, January 2006, p. 10.
- Taking Technology's Pulse. Mary Siegfried. Inside Supply Management®, June 2005, p. 25.
- E-Sourcing: What's Hot and What’s Not. Larry C. Guinipero and Christine Loup. ISM’s 90th Annual International Supply Management Conference Proceedings, May 2005.
- Implementing an E-Procurement Solution. Eddie Rain. Inside Supply Management®, May 2005, p. 10.
- Essentials of E-Sourcing: A Practical Guide for Managing the RFX Process in an "E" Environment. Mary D. Lewis, ISM's 89th Annual International Conference Proceedings, April 2004.
- Thoughts on "E.". Roberta J. Duffy. Inside Supply Management®, May 2003, p. 22.
- Increasing Collaboration through E-Procurement. Tim Pownell, Inside Supply Management®, September 2002, p. 18.
- Collect, Compare, and Collaborate: Benchmarking in an E-Procurement Environment. D. Steven Wade. Inside Supply Management®, July 2002, p. 44.
- Piloting Your Way to Success in E-Sourcing. Daniel J. Orzell, Inside Supply Management®, June 2002, p. 20.
- Procuring E-Procurement. Christopher Berger, MBA, Inside Supply Management®, April 2002, p. 24.
- E-Sourcing Tools Can Improve Strategic Sourcing Processes, but Proceed with Caution. Pierre Mitchell. Inside Supply Management®, March 2002, p. 46.
- Finding a Fit: Payment and E-Procurement. Laura Flandrick, Inside Supply Management®, February 2002, p. 10.
- Evaluating E-Procurement Systems For the Supply Network. Stephen Bradley, Paul Chae, and George Hughes. Inside Supply Management®, January 2002, p. 16.
- E-Business for Service Purchases. Peter Hennigan. Purchasing Today®, May 2001, p. 46.
- Following the Path to a Successful E-Procurement Strategy. John Yuva and Michele J. Flynn. Purchasing Today®, November 2000, p. 56.
Articles From Other Sources:
Please log in to view the Articles From Other Sources.
Please log in to see Web Sites.
Please log in to view the Other Resources.
Back to Top