Resource Guide: Bidding Process
- Contracting for Services: A Review of the Contracting Process. Jim Haining, C.P.M., A.P.P., MBA. ISM's 91st Annual International Conference Proceedings, May 2006.
- Writing an Effective Scope of Work: The First Step to Supplier Performance. Jim Haining, C.P.M., A.P.P. ISM's 90th Annual International Supply Management Conference Proceedings, May 2005.
- Reducing Risk in Requests for Proposal. Barbara A. Devine, MBA, ARM. Inside Supply Management®, March 2005, p. 6
- Collaborative Sourcing Through Expressive Bidding. Joseph Raudabaugh. Inside Supply Management®, March 2005, p. 9.
- Removing Ambiguity From RFQs. Wayne Holly, C.P.M. Inside Supply Management® February 2005, p.12.
- You Paid How Much? — Writing a Good RFP/RFQ. Elaine Whittington. ISM's 88th Annual International Supply Management Conference Proceedings, May 2003.
- Successful Online Bidding and Contract Management: A Public Sector Perspective. James T. Parker, C.P.M., A.P.P. NAPM's 85th Annual International Conference, 2000.
- E-mail Based RFP Management. Brian Caffrey. Purchasing Today®, August 1999, p. 16.
- Bid Rigging -- It Happens: What It Is And What To Look For An Antitrust Primer for Procurement Professionals. Robert E. Connolly. NAPM's 84th Annual International Conference Proceedings, 1999.
- Obtaining Professional Services. Donald L. Woods, J.D., C.P.M., C.E.O. NAPM's 83rd Annual International Conference Proceedings, 1998.
- Writing a Complete and Effective Statement of Work. Janet Sickinger. NAPM InfoEdge, November 1997.
Articles From Other Sources:
Please log in to view the Articles From Other Sources.
Please log in to see third party products.
Please log in to view the Other Resources.