- Leading a Successful Consortium. Mike Burzynski. Inside Supply Management®, September 2005, p. 7.
- "Converters" Form a Consortium. Andrew Willie, Inside Supply Management®, September 2005, p. 12.
- Legal Issues of Consortium or "Group" Purchasing. Richard W. Pearse, and James Mrowicki. Inside Supply Management®, September 2003, p. 18.
- Purchasing Consortia in the Public Sector: Models and Methods for Success. Mary M. Aylesworth. 88th Annual International Conference Proceedings, May 2003.
- Consortia, Buying Groups and Trends in Demand Aggregation. Keven Gray. 88th Annual International Conference Proceedings, May 2003.
- Consortium Procurement - A Look Inside. Ed Leddy. Inside Supply Management®, July 2002, p. 8.
- Collaboration Adds to Supply Management's Success. John Yuva. Purchasing Today®, May 2001, p. 38.
- Share and Share Alike. Martin J. Harmer. Purchasing Today®, August 2000, p. 48.
- Where Do They Get The Money? Thomas E. Hendrick, Ph.D. Purchasing Today®, February 1999, p. 8.
- Two Tools in the SCM Toolkit. Kathleen E. Macie. Purchasing Today®, March 1998, p. 43.
- Using Cooperative and Consortium Buying for Better Purchasing. Beth Anderson and Kathleen E Macie. NAPM InfoEdge. December 1996.
Articles From Other Sources:
Please log in to view the Articles From Other Sources.
Please log in to see third party products.
Please log in to view the Other Resources.
Back to Top