A service provided ONLY to ISM members! Access the largest purchasing and supply management library!
What is the Online InfoCenter?
The Online InfoCenter is a fast and easy way to find information on supply management and purchasing-related topics. You can get the information you need — when you need it, and right at your fingertips!
How do I find information? What information is available?
- See the results of the most recent ISM Salary Survey. See how your salary compares with the salary of your supply management colleagues. Members can view the detailed report. Non-Members view the brief summary or purchase the full report for $249.
- Check our Frequently Asked Questions document for answers to some of the most common purchasing and supply-management needs. We've provided resources and links to get you the answers you need!
- Search ISM's Articles Database, which offers free online access to ISM publications including Inside Supply Management™, the Journal of Supply Chain Management, and ISM InfoEdge. This expansive collection of articles and research is searchable by keyword.
- Access online topic-specific Resource Guides — which are FREE to members. If you need information on a specific topic, these "packets of information" are an excellent resource. Each Resource Guide offers ISM articles as well as lists of other relevant articles, publications, and research.
- Can't find what you're looking for through an online search? ISM's customer service team can help guide your online search. Contact them at email@example.com or call 480/752-6276 option 8.
- Search ISM's Bid Specifications Database if you need to draft a bid-specification document for your community but don't want to start from scratch. We have compiled thousands of statements of work (SOW), requests for quote (RFQ), requests for proposal (RFP), contracts, and invitation to bid documents from organizations across the country. You are sure to find sample documents to meet your needs in our database!.
- ISM Glossary of Key Supply Management Terms provides a collection of current terminology used in the supply management community. You can browse the terms alphabetically or by keyword. The Glossary includes terms from the private, public, and various industry sectors, and from a wide variety of sources.
- For some interesting reading and valuable reference material to stay on top of the dynamic developments in supply management, check out ISM's Business Book List. The books on ISM's Business Book List have been reviewed by a team of supply management professionals and academic reviewers, and have been found to be relevant to supply managers and their functions. New books are added to the list quarterly. Some of the books on this list are available for purchase through ISM. Others may be obtained by contacting the publisher or your local bookstore.
- Search through other supply management related sites for more information.
- Access the Principles and Standards of Ethical Supply Management Conduct with Accompanying Guidelines. In 2008, the Guidelines were reviewed and updated to refine content and be more sensitive to international language and address sustainability and social responsibility in a more complete way. From this site, you can also download the complete Principles and Standards booklet in PDF format.