CPSM® Study Guide for Exam 2, eBook, Kindle Only
Please log in to add this item to your cart.
Save $10.00 (34%) by joining ISM. Click here to join now.
As one of the core study items for the CPSM® Exams, the CPSM® Study Guide for Exam 2 e-Book is one of the most critical materials to use during your CPSM® Exam preparation. It is an expanded outline of the content in Exam 1 that provides information on test specifications, examples of the testing format and question styles. This is one of three study guide books, with one book available to purchase for each of the three CPSM® Exams (E-book version is only sold individually. Print version is sold only as a set.) Bridge Exam content is noted in brackets. With the use of additional reference materials to round out your knowledge, the CPSM® Study Guide is an essential part of your study program.
This version (.mobi) is only for Kindle devices. If you have another device, please purchase the tablet version.
Please note: The CPSM® Study Guide is an expanded outline and is not designed to give in-depth explanations on any topic, nor does it cover every topic. To get more detailed explanations on the topics covered in the CPSM® Exams, see the ISM Professional Series. Please view the How to Study page for more assistance.
***Before Buying the E-Book Version, Please Read the Following***
There are NO REFUNDS on e-books. Once you purchase an e-book, the download is available instantly and cannot be returned or refunded for any reason. If you are unsure, may want to consider purchasing the print version.
- To be able to read your e-book, you MUST have an e-reading application downloaded to your device. Some popular ones available in your device's application store are iBooks, Google Books, Amazon Kindle app, Nook app, Evernote, Aldiko Book Reader app, Kobo eBooks app, etc.
- Some devices may download the file to your Download folder or My Files folder. In this case, drag the file to your selected reader application (see the online help support section for your device).
- Only purchase an e-book with the device (tablet/e-reader) you plan to store and read it on. Do not purchase while using your desktop computer, as you may not be able to transfer it to your tablet/e-reading device.
- E-books must be purchased by the person using the e-book and are non-transferrable to another person.
- Group or multiple purchases are not available for e-books. Bulk/quantity pricing is not available.
For additional assistance, please see the device help support and/or help support for your reader application.
Here a few helpful links:
Apple iPad: http://www.apple.com/itunes/inside-itunes/2010/04/using-itunes-to-add-epub-files-to-ibooks.html
Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200505520
Kindle for Android: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=201159160#personaldocs
Google Nexus: http://support.google.com/nexus/?hl=en
Samsung Tablets: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/
Item Number: CPSMSG2-D-KINDLEONLY