Resources for Educators
ISM strongly encourages educators interested in supply management to join the association. In fact, ISM offers dues-free memberships to educators who meet certain requirements. Click here for more information and an application for dues free membership for educators to see if you qualify.
ISM membership includes:
- A subscription to Inside Supply Management® magazine with leading-edge information for use in the classroom
- Full access to the ISM Web site with searchable databases and employment opportunities
- (CAPS) research reports free of charge upon request
- And much more!
We have also created a variety of additional benefits especially for educators:
- Search ISM articles
- ISM Tool Kits
- ISM Resource Guides
- ISM Glossary of Key Supply Management Terms
- Case Studies for Educational Use
- Tips on Using ISM Resources in the Classroom coming soon
- CAPS Research
- Copyright Information
- ISM Grant Program Information
- Download a Sign-up Sheet for your students interested in Supply Management as a career
- Locate teaching tools and products
- ISM Academic Community page
If you are interested in signing up your class for membership, use the Student Membership Sign Up Sheet or individuals may download a Dues-Free Academician and Student Membership Application and include your advisor's e-mail address.