12th Annual ISM Services Conference Materials
December 1-2, 2011
- TA — Meaningful Involvement in Services Purchasing, Insights from Cases, by Wendy L. Tate, Ph.D.
- TB — Saving Lives, Saving Money: Supply Chain Management at the American Red Cross, by Jill Bossi, C.P.M.
- TC — Enlightened Marketing Procurement: Maximizing Investment. Minimizing Waste., by Chuck Hatsis and Shannon Puhl, MBA
- TD — TCO and Relo: Reducing Costs and Driving Value Within Your Corporate Mobility Spend, David Barlow, SCRP, SGMS, and Jon Gilbertson, GMS
- TE — What Everyone Really Needs To Understand About the Software Licensing Process, by Peter J. Frazza, Esq.
- TF — Building a High-Impact Indirect Sourcing Function, Derek Everitt, CPSM
- UA — The Five Golden Rules of Negotiation: Negotiation Best Practices for Services, by Martin E. Latz, Esq.
- UB — Temporary Labor Sourcing: What You Need to Know to Successfully Source This Category, Rosanna Yang, and Tom O'Neill, B.C.E., MBA
- UC — Navigating Uncharted Sourcing Territory: How to Gain and Maintain Access to the Relationship Categories, Whitney A. Taylor
- UD — Out Front Supplier Diversity Goes Global and Green, Joan N. Kerr, J.D., M.S.W.
Please note: Larger files will take longer to open.