The Online Daily — Workshop Summaries
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Monday, May 5, 2008
- Shared Value Chain Cost Reduction Through Innovative Supplier Relationships — Jimmy Anklesaria FCA, LL.B.
- Build the ARCH to Reach Your Career Goals — Lori Sisk, C.P.M. and Michelle Keith, MBA, CPCM
- Alliance on the Rocks: How to End a Supplier Relationship — Lorrie Mitchell, C.P.M., A.P.P.
- Sustainability: Supply Management's Action Role — Cathy A. Rodgers, Dennis M. Gawlik C.P.M., CTL and Drew Schramm
- Keynote Address: A Whole New Mind — Daniel Pink
- Watch Out For Information Overload — Paul D. Larson, Ph.D.
- Financial Intelligence is a Strategic Imperative — Joe Knight MBA
- Purchasing and Supply's Rise: Why It's a Leadership Role Today — Joseph Cavinato, Ph.D., C.P.M.
- Nurturing Supplier Diversity in the Fastest Growing Sectors of Small Business — Diane L. Denslow CBA, MA, MBA and Larry C. Giunipero C.P.M., Ph.D.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Back to the Online Daily Main Page
Rate and Review this item