The Online Daily — Workshop Summaries
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Monday, May 5, 2008
- Shared Value Chain Cost Reduction Through Innovative Supplier Relationships — Jimmy Anklesaria FCA, LL.B.
- Build the ARCH to Reach Your Career Goals — Lori Sisk, C.P.M. and Michelle Keith, MBA, CPCM
- Alliance on the Rocks: How to End a Supplier Relationship — Lorrie Mitchell, C.P.M., A.P.P.
- Sustainability: Supply Management's Action Role — Cathy A. Rodgers, Dennis M. Gawlik C.P.M., CTL and Drew Schramm
- Keynote Address: A Whole New Mind — Daniel Pink
- Watch Out For Information Overload — Paul D. Larson, Ph.D.
- Financial Intelligence is a Strategic Imperative — Joe Knight MBA
- Purchasing and Supply's Rise: Why It's a Leadership Role Today — Joseph Cavinato, Ph.D., C.P.M.
- Nurturing Supplier Diversity in the Fastest Growing Sectors of Small Business — Diane L. Denslow CBA, MA, MBA and Larry C. Giunipero C.P.M., Ph.D.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Back to the Online Daily Main Page