Thursday, April 17, 2008
Preliminary Program Outline
Note: This outline is subject to change before the broadcast.
Segment 1: What is Sustainability?
- Why are we talking about this?
- Sustainability terminology
- How social responsibility and sustainability are interrelated
- Sustainability survey findings
Segment 2: Implementing a Program within Your Organization
- Building a Business Case
- Sustainability options: environment, finance and other areas
- Audits and measurements
- Establishing policies and goals
- Green procurement strategies
Segment 3: Working with Suppliers to Implement Sustainability Practices
- Identifying sustainability in products and services
- Compliance measurements
- Contract provisions
Segment 4: What's Next?
- Tracking results
- Sustainability communications: Key Performance Indicators
- Stakeholder expectations
- Sustainability initiatives: attracting talent and gaining recognition
- Globalization and other issues to consider
- How can you get involved?
- Lessons learned
Back to main page.
Rate and Review this item