How to Develop and Manage a Supplier Diversity Program
Learn from world-class supplier diversity program experts with real-world experience. Attendees will learn how to develop a minority and women supplier program that contributes to corporate objectives.
You Will Learn
- Why leading corporations are embracing supplier diversity
- How minority- and women-owned businesses (M/WBEs) are expanding their capacity
- How to get the attention of senior management
- How to transform a compliance-driven program to a strategically focused process
- The role the supply management professionals play in the success of these programs
- Getting started: The role of senior management
- The Supplier Diversity value proposition
- Best practices in program structure
- Benchmarking supplier diversity programs from beginning to world class
- Cultivating larger minority and women suppliers
- Integrating minority and women suppliers and strategic sourcing
- Understanding the link between minority and women supplier development and market share
- Using technology to maximize process efficiency
- What you need to do on Monday Morning to improve your supplier diversity process.
Who Should Attend
Sourcing professionals who are interested in a strategic approach to integrating supplier diversity into the company's supply chain management process. If your company has a mature supplier diversity process or is just getting started, this session will provide information on the best practices in supplier diversity. VPs of strategic sourcing, commodity managers, buyers and supplier diversity program managers will find this session of value.
© Institute for Supply Management™ — All rights reserved