--- To enhance the value and performance of procurement and SCM practitioners and their organizations worldwide ---
- Eligibility: Open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) and are 18 years of age or older. Employees of the Institute for Supply Management™ (ISM), those involved in the production, development, implementation with ISM, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
- Cycle Entry Period: Entries into any drawing published to occur on a specific date for a specific reason (a "Drawing") must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST of the date printed in the promotional email or letter specified as the deadline for entry into that Drawing. Any drawing that occurs on a specific date for a specific reason is a "Cycle" of the Drawing.
- Winner Selection: Potential winner(s) will be selected via a random drawing. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner(s) will be contacted via email and will need to provide their full legal names, age, mailing address, and other contact information. If a potential winner does not respond as specified within the timeframe stated in the notification email, ISM may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all entries received during the Cycle Entry Period. Once an individual has been selected as a potential winner of the Drawing, he/she may not again be selected as a potential winner of the Drawing during that Cycle.
- Prize: The prize will be available to the winner only. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by ISM, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by ISM in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, ISM may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Drawing to address the impairment and then resume the Drawing in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. ISM reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Drawing or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Drawing may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, ISM reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. ISM's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Drawing, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Drawing Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Drawing or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Drawing; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Drawing or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Drawing or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Drawing Entities' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Drawing, and in no event shall the Drawing Entities be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Please contact ISM, 800/888-6276, for additional information.
Rate and Review this item
, February 04, 2014
Clear & concise.