ISM Conference Career Center
ISM's Solution to Improving Your Talent Management Strategy — The Conference Career Center
How Does It Work?
Upon registration for the Conference, you will receive a password and instructions for either posting your résumé to the online Conference Career Center Database, or viewing potential candidates for employment. Your confirmation letter contains directions to navigate the site.
Participating organizations have exclusive access to résumés, and all services are confidential. Many participating employers schedule interviews prior to the Conference.
Who's Attending? The ISM Conference hosts more than 2,000 supply management professionals each year. Global attendees are from both the manufacturing and non-manufacturing sectors:
- 90 percent of attendees have three or more years of experience in the supply profession.
- 25 percent of attendees have at least one professional credential.
- 50 percent of attendees have a bachelor's degree and/or some graduate school experience.
- 29 percent of ISM members have a graduate degree.
Recruit the Best — Obtain the Best Professionals for Key Positions Within Your Organization
Finding the right talent is a strategic priority for most modern business organizations. Increased demand for qualified professionals has changed the hiring process from primarily a human-resource function to human-capital management strategy. Companies have found that getting the right people in the right positions can make a substantial impact on the organization's bottom line, even in an economic downturn.
What You Receive as a Participating Employer
- Review résumés in a special online database designated for the event prior to and after the Conference.
- List job postings, company profile and link to your organization's website on the Conference Career Center portion of the Web site.
- Prescreen your candidates by phone and schedule onsite interviews at the Conference.
- Interview walk-in attendees.
- Your own private interviewing room.
- 10'x10' interviewing space, draped table and two chairs.
- Access to the Conference Career Center Cyber Café.
- Company profile and logo in the Conference Guide and Navigator if the commitment is made by March 1, 2012.
For More Information
To participate in the 2012 Conference Career Center, please contact Kathy Braase or Trish True, at 480-752-6276, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Please click on the participating employer's logo to view their company profile and any job opportunities.
Conference Career Center Attendees:
Looking for tools, tips and strategies to advance in your current career path with your current employer? Are you looking for a new position in 2012?
Take Control of Your Future
Enter your access code below
to upload your résumé:
Enter your access code below
to browse résumés:
If you are a registered attendee and do not have your access code, please contact ISM customer service at 800/888-6276, option 8.
Registered Attendees: ISM has compiled résumé writings tips and interview tips for you.