Forums  

Go Back   Forums > ISM Discussion Area > Credentials Discussions

Old 09-21-2009, 05:54 PM
Ronald Moe

Question CPM cert before Dec?

I am attempting to pass the 4 modules prior to the December deadline & was wondering if there are others working on this as well?
Old 09-22-2009, 07:20 PM
troyp

Quote:
Originally Posted by old school View Post
I am attempting to pass the 4 modules prior to the December deadline & was wondering if there are others working on this as well?
I am sttempting to pass Mod 3 again. Still looking to get to 4 before time runs out. How was Mod 3 for you?
Old 09-24-2009, 10:08 PM

Default Certification

I am currently not enrolled in the CPM Certification but looking into it. I'm trying to determine what is the best approach: CPM, CPSM or CPIM? Anyone know which would be most beneficial?

Thanks,
Carol Frank
Old 10-07-2009, 04:12 PM

Talking CPM Certification by Dec.

Yes, I am currently finishing my CPM and am on target for completing by December. I need to finish Module 3 and 4 Exams. If you need any study materials for Module 1 or 2, let me know and I'll see if I can help.
Old 10-07-2009, 04:15 PM

Carol, since I already started my CPM, I am going to complete that. Then, I plan to take the bridge exam to gain my CPSM. I believe the CPSM will be the most beneficial in the world of Supply Chain world going forward.
Old 10-15-2009, 04:38 AM
martindj

I too am trying to get all 4 mods before the end of the year. I am just getting confused and worried about whether I am studying the correct material and books.
Old 10-15-2009, 04:40 AM
martindj

Quote:
Originally Posted by martindj View Post
I too am trying to get all 4 mods before the end of the year. I am just getting confused and worried about whether I am studying the correct material and books.

So if anyone can confirm which material is going to give me the best overview I would appreciate it!
Old 11-03-2009, 12:42 PM
asutton@ztr.com

Default Study material...

I was told by ISM that using both the Study Guide, Diagnostic Kit and Knowledge Series would be most beneficial. That being said, I thought I could slide by with only the Study Guide and Diagnostic Kit and WAS WRONG! Approx 50% of the material this is on the exam is not covered in the guide.
I am taking module 3 tomorrow and am really worried about what is going to happen. I would suggest purchasing all items if you are going to properly prepare for and pass all modules.

Anyone have the Knowledge Series texts for modules 4 and 1?? Maybe even 3 - hope I pass!!!!!!!
Old 11-04-2009, 04:43 PM
rhoades1204

Took Module 3 exam yesterday. Passed. Phew! I did not have the Knowledge Series texts, but did use the Study Guide and Diagnostic Kits. Would've been easier certainly with the Knowledge Series texts for sure, but don't not take it just because you can't get your hands on them either.

I'm on to Module 4, but there are no more Diagnostic Kits for module 4 available on the ISM website and I can't see to find anyone who has them or willing to share them. Do you have them? They are critical, I believe.

I have the Diagnostic CD's for Module 1. Do you need those? If so, I can ship them to you asap. If I find anyone that has the Knowledge Series for any module, I'll let you know and get them to you.

Go for it!

Mary in New York
Old 11-04-2009, 04:47 PM
rhoades1204

You can do it! But the Diagnostic Kits are really good to prep 'cause they help you thru how the questions will be formatted in the actual exam. They've been a big help to me. I just finished (passed) module 3 yesterday. If you need any of them, let me know. I can send them to you.

Did you get the Module 4 Diagnostic Kit on CD? If so, I could sure use that one in November. If you have it and can share it, I could get it back to you before the end of the month. Just let me know.

Mary in New York