Forums  

Go Back   Forums > ISM Discussion Area > Credentials Discussions

Old 07-31-2009, 06:38 PM

Default CPSM Bridge Exam

I am taking the bridge exam in late 2009. I would like to hear from anyone that has taken the bridge exam. How difficult was it? What is the main focus of the bridge exam. What was your preparation strategy.

Thanks in advance for the help! -Dean
Old 12-31-2009, 02:32 AM

Greetings~ The Bridge was pretty tough....I took it twice. First time I studied with the Study Guides, and got a 51%....Yikes! And I already have my CPM. Second time I studied quite extensively with the CPSM Hardcover Books, as well as the Study Guides...and passed. But not by an incredible amount. It's a lot of "which of the following is the BEST answer". Quite a few questions on Delphi Technique, only 1 mathematical problem, but a lot of situational problems, not much definition reguritation.

Hope that helps. I have the books and study guides for sale if you are interested, and I highlighted quite a bit in the study guides right after I took the test the first time of items that were mentioned on the exam.

Good luck!
Old 01-08-2010, 03:12 AM
kleiomanjaro

Default Do you still have the study materials for sale

I am interested in purchasing the CPSM study materials provided you still have them. Are you referring to the ISM Professional Series when you mentioned the "Hard Cover Books"?

Please follow up with me as I am ready to "pull the trigger" as far as purchasing the CPSM Bridge exam study material is concerned.

My email address is: keion.samuel@gmail.com

Thanks and I look forward to your response.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:35 AM

hi, do you still have the ISM professional series? pls email me at : qfhe2002@yahoo.com