Forums  

Go Back   Forums > ISM Discussion Area > Academics Discussions

Old 01-05-2014, 08:39 AM
harleen

I just became a member of ISM. I wanted to buy ebooks of ISM Professional Series and Study guide. I am in Oman. How can I buy the ebooks? Its so annoying as there is no link in the website also. I sent 2 emails to ISM customer service. Please help me as I am now losing days.
Old 01-06-2014, 10:39 PM
clocke426

Cool CPSM Exam 3

Can anyone tell me how difficult they thought the CPSM Exam 3 was? Is reading the book and study guide enough? Was it harder than Exam 1 or 2? Or is that 2-day seminar necessary? Shame if it is. I am getting ready to take Exam 3. I have to say I was highly disappointed in the exam questions in 1 and 2. I've found only 1/3 are relevant to the books and study guides. For instance, I went back and looked at the first section of Exam 2 and found that only 2 out of 6 questions came from the book and study guide. Everything else was nothing fromthe books. So many important topics, descriptions and processes are not even mentioned in the exam. To me that's totally unfair. There's so much to read, comprehend and know from the books/guides, then they're not even covered in the exams. Really? How many years ago were these questions created? I'm now thinking about just taking exam 3 almost cold turkey since there are no definations in the book, only theory and opinions. If I pass then I'm gold. If I don't then I retake in another month. So how difficult was exam 3?
Old 01-09-2014, 05:32 PM
dchinta

Default What version?

Could you tell me which publication date of the books did you use for prep.. I could only find 2008/2009 for the study guide and pro series on the ISM website. And seems like there is no later versions in hardcover on Amazon either.
Old 01-21-2014, 09:51 AM
kingbreed

Post CPSM Exam 1 and 2

Hello Charity, thanks for all the advice, it's really insightful. A very big thank you for all who contributed in one way or the other, it's a helpful piece for people like us. I am yet to register for the exam, but possible next month. I want to ask, how long do you have to write the exam from the time you registered. I want to register for exam 1 and 2. Your response will be helpful. Thanks.
Old 03-23-2014, 11:26 PM
michelle3658

I prepared for about 4-5 weeks. Weekends mostly.
Old 04-08-2014, 04:57 PM
raja704

Default CPSM exam experience

I just passed CPSM 1 and 2. My scores were CPSM exam1 430/600 and CPSM exam 2 480/600.
In the first exam I had to change my workstation around 10 times due to some issue in the server link.
I studies the professional series over and over again around 3 times - Key to success

Tags
cpsm, exam, study materials, test advice