Forums  

Go Back   Forums > ISM Discussion Area > Academics Discussions

Old 08-19-2010, 11:56 PM
beltboy1

Default Cpsm exam 2

Well, I just knew I failed this one, but somehow guessed well enough to pass with a 410!!! My thoughts mirror Exam 1. Although I really think I know how to play the game now. In the study guide, just know every term and everything about it, especially outside information other than the study guide. Definitions in the study guide don't give you enough information to apply to these questions. Additionally, the diagonistic kit exam, many of the explantions come from other sources than the guide.

Really need to know international transportation terms like FOB, duty paid/unpaid etc.. Also focus alot on Financial indicators.

I studied for this the same way I did the first one. Read the study guide, then took practice test. Then review the practice test, question by question, while reading each explantation in full. Then retook the exam.

Onto the last exam.. Hope I keep my luck streak going!!
Old 12-19-2011, 04:58 PM
dvigil

Did you pass Exam 3? I am done with Exam 1 & 2 and have Exam 3 left. My experience on the first two seems to mirror yours.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:30 PM
squinn@ptd.net

Default Best of Luck!

Wow --you got through 2 of the 3! Very exciting and great for your career. If you have any more recommendations, please post. I need all the help I can get! SQ in PA