Forums  

Go Back   Forums > ISM Discussion Area > Credentials Discussions

Old 01-28-2010, 08:45 PM
woodyarr

Default Recommended CPSM Diagnostic Kit?

I've been studying for the CPSM using the study guides as well as material from my supply chain classes I'm currently taking. I've been considering buying the Diagnostic Kit to help me become familiar with the test and questions format.

I would like to ask what people have bought and found useful, I know its the same thing but is it advantageous to buy the print version over the web version? Or Vic-versa?

I'm thinking about buying the print version that way I have a hard copy of the test questions, as opposed to only having 3 uses per exam on the web version.

Any input would be helpful.

One last question, have most people found the study guide to by sufficient to cover and pass the exam material?
Old 02-11-2010, 05:02 PM
KatinaC

Default CPSM Study materials

I purchased the printed study guides for all three tests. For CPSM 1, I purchased the online testing module. I don't regret purchasing any of them. The study guides are helpful in passing the exam, but ISM does not recommend you study that only. I read through most all of the Supply Management Handbook before I took the exam. I think the study guides are also useful to a SCM dept. as a general set of reference books also, so it is not like you are purchasing them only for use on the tests. Good luck with your studies.