Forums  

Go Back   Forums > ISM Discussion Area > Credentials Discussions

Old 11-04-2009, 04:52 PM
rhoades1204

Default Mod 3 - CPM

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyp View Post
I am sttempting to pass Mod 3 again. Still looking to get to 4 before time runs out. How was Mod 3 for you?
Troy,

Mod 3 was good for me (tough, but good). My advice is to know Make-Buy decisions, Leases and ESI subject matter. I found that the Study Guide for this module covered everything in the exam. No surprises. Just know the material and you'll be fine.

Go for it!
Old 11-04-2009, 07:01 PM
kgrove

Default CPM Exams

I am having a tough time getting through these exams. I have taken 1 & 2 so far and failed. It was very discouraging. I used the ISM study guide and the diagnostic test kits. I did well on the practice tests. Now I have module 3 in 2 weeks. I really want to get through this. Any suggestions?
Old 11-10-2009, 04:07 PM
wisor9

Default Chris

How long did most people study for each one of these tests?
Old 11-11-2009, 04:33 PM
woedon

I heard some people saying 1 month each exam. I think it depends on the person and how much time you can dedicate to it. I will order my supplies soon to start my studying.
Old 11-17-2009, 02:34 PM
wisor9

Why do these test have such a high failure rate?
Old 11-24-2009, 04:46 PM

Default Mod 3

Anyone has MOD 3 Knowledge series? This is the only exam I have left and failed it twice. I have been using the self-study book and the study guide. I would be happy to purchase it from whoever has no use.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:23 PM
wisor9

Does anyone feel as I do that ISM should extend the deadline date of these exams
Old 11-30-2009, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisor9 View Post
Does anyone feel as I do that ISM should extend the deadline date of these exams
it was extended once before
Old 12-01-2009, 11:51 AM
wisor9

They extended the purchase date of the exams but not the time to complete the exams from my understanding
Old 12-02-2009, 03:28 PM

i think i have Mod 4 diagnostic kit in a disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoades1204 View Post
Took Module 3 exam yesterday. Passed. Phew! I did not have the Knowledge Series texts, but did use the Study Guide and Diagnostic Kits. Would've been easier certainly with the Knowledge Series texts for sure, but don't not take it just because you can't get your hands on them either.

I'm on to Module 4, but there are no more Diagnostic Kits for module 4 available on the ISM website and I can't see to find anyone who has them or willing to share them. Do you have them? They are critical, I believe.

I have the Diagnostic CD's for Module 1. Do you need those? If so, I can ship them to you asap. If I find anyone that has the Knowledge Series for any module, I'll let you know and get them to you.

Go for it!

Mary in New York